Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shorter hair...

I got my hair cut even SHORTER. I will post a picture sometime this weekend.

Nothing much going on. I'm just feeling very grateful lately for everything wonderful in my life. My daughter is such a joy. She has reached that age where she is interactive and even though we aren't actually having conversations, it feels like we are.

She gave DH a tough time while I was getting my haircut, though. I think she did it on purpose, because she gave me the most conspiratorial smiles when I got home. What a toot! :) She erased 2 hours of work on his computer, too... oops!! I'm torn between feeling horrible for him and giggling because that's who she is! A little destroyer. :)

Ok off to bake some cookies and watch the Office. Just wanted to check in. My last post was a bit of a tirade and I wanted my blog to move on from that. :) :)

No comments: