Saturday, July 7, 2007

Super Saturday

Happy weekend!

Not much going on here - getting DH packed for a business trip, getting the house straightened/cleaned, and getting some work done! I still haven't closed out June for work yet. N has been pretty fussy with the teething, so that means abbreviated naps and lots of snuggle time.

We also need to get out of the house. We have been closed up in here (except for our daily Starbucks run) for most of the week b/c of the heat outside. I am hoping we can go swimming or something like that today.

Totally random side note -- does anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance? What was up with Jessi going home? DH and I both think something nefarious was at play - that they discovered drugs in her system or refused to take a drug test or something like that. She and Pascha were my favorite couple, and I think she was by FAR not the worst dancer. That one girl spent half of her "life saving" dance stripping! What the heck was that??

That is my TV rant for the week. :)

No comments: