Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Grocery Game!!

Oh I love the Grocery Game. Yesterday I got a trunk full of food for $63. I saved $115!! So that is a savings of what, like 65%??? Awesome.

I got free Powerade (2), free Celestial Seasonings tea, $0.50 Reach toothbrushes (2), and $0.67 Hamburger Helpers (9). I love to save. It's so satisfying to watch all the money come flying off after the cashier starts plugging in the coupons.

I'm trying to get us to $50/week for groceries... getting closer! :) I'm trying to find the perfect combo of Costco food and using the Grocery Game to get great deals each week.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Is there a link for the Grocery Game or is it just something that made up? What exactly is it?

Ms. Kiki said...

Oh sorry! A link would help, wouldn't it? It's www.thegrocerygame.com. It's amazing - I think they offer a free trial? Give it a whirl. She basically matches up the sales with the coupons that are out there, and you can get some GREAT deals.