Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two Months?

Wow, two months went by without a post from me!

Let's see -- we left on 12/26 for Pennsylvania to go to my brother's wedding, and then N and I stayed there for a couple extra weeks. We got back on 1/16. I had bronchitis for a week, and then we had a couple of weeks where we finally got to go out and enjoy the fresh air. And then N started teething for a week, and now she has been sick for a couple of weeks. She is finally better, but still has a runny nose and a cough, so we are hanging out around the house.

That brings you up to date! :)

I set this up yesterday so N could play outside without us having to go anywhere:

She is really enjoying it, and I'm enjoying being able to sit outside and relax while she plays. Ahhh...

Beyond the kid stuff -- I'm really rooting for Hillary, and I'm getting worried about the numbers!!! So I'm constantly checking CNN on primary days. I'm a dork.

That's it for now. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)

1 comment:

Confessions of a Bargain Queen said...

Keeks- You rock! A mom's group is a great thing. I joined a preschool playgroup when M was ababy. It really helped me become more social and get through having a little one and knowing hardly anyone.